They are the perfect perennial for the following reasons:
• Available in a rainbow of colors and sizes.
• They can survive with little care in a wide range of climates.
• Daylilies work well with any landscape.
• They are drought resistant and have fewer pest and diseases.
• Daylilies adapt well to various light conditions and soil.
Sounds too good to be true. Well, the catch is that deer love them especially the new tender buds. Just keep them sprayed with a deer repellant and they will be ok. I highly suggest that you alternate the sprays. If you use the same spray, they will become accustomed to it and willnot be afraid.